Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love, Love, Love These Tweets!!

Photo from lovisawilliams.wordpress.com

Top 5 Twitter Feeds That I Enjoy On a Daily Basis (in no particular order):

1. Entertainment Weekly @ew: I was already a big fan of the website, so following them on Twitter was a no brainer. I was made aware of this very funny video of the cul-de-sac crew of Cougartown playing a celebrity wine tasting game. Very funny, see the video here.

2. Women's Health Mag @ womens health mag: Great articles and information on exercising and health issues. Some of the best healthy recipes, like this.

3. Epicurious @ epicurious: I am semi-obsessed with food. I absolutely love to eat and cook. Epicurious tweets amazing recipes like this one. I haven't attempted it yet, but definitely will someday!!

4. Time.com @ time: I am following a variety of news outlets via Twitter, but I enjoy the Time tweets because I find this fun on my lunch break.

5. Jimmy Fallon @jimmyfallon: Love his show, but faithfully go to bed by 10pm. So when I saw this tweet -- Slow Jam the News with Brian Williams tonight!! -- I knew to run over to Hulu to see my favorite newsman slow jam with The Roots.

So that is my top 5 for now. It seems to change day to day as the list of people and places I follow grows. Who do you have Twitter love for??

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions, Jess :) Definitely trying a couple of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.
    samas
    pradushan par nibandh
    paryavaran
    savinay avagya andolan
    HANUMAN CHALISA
    ganesh ji ki aarti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a mind-blowing blog and your content is also attractive thank you for sharing this & keep posting more blogs I definitely visit again to reading your blog. If Anyone is interested to know about Hanuman Ji's powerful mantra and Chalisa Hindi's meaning so must check it out.
    Hanuman Chalisa lyrics
    Hanuman beej mantra
    Hanuman Chalisa In Malayalam
    Hanuman gayatri mantra
    Hanuman Shabar Mantra Hindi Lyrics
    Hanuman Ji Chamatkari mantra

    ReplyDelete